Thursday, January 5, 2012

I KILLED THE ALL BLACK

He deserved to die, and people suggested some really grizzly endings for him. But oh boy! It was fun. He went to the rugby match and watched his wife become the darling of the crowd, but he did not fall off the grandstand. If you want to know what happened, I shall only tell you that alcohol was involved.

Now I can add the final chapter which I wrote in Dublin last August, Will the heroine marry the hero now she is free? Well, if I was thirty three and beautiful, and had just escaped from a terrible marriage I would think twice, several times before taking on another relationship. But my heroine might not see things that way. After all she is a blonde, and they are supposed to be a bit dim.

My next reading project is "How to Format Your eBook for Kindle" by Paul Salvette

No comments:

Post a Comment