Friday, November 4, 2011

CAROL AND TONY ARE YOU OUT THERE SOMEWHERE?

I moved down here from Wairarapa in 2001. When the carrier delivered my seventeen cartons of books and carefully bubblewrapped box of pictures this was among them, obviously left in the packing of someone else's belongings. How to find the real owners and return their treasure? I scrolled through the every internet page I could think of, but got nowhere, put it carefully away and forgot about it because I was getting ready to visit Turkey and Greece.
So now I am trying to clear my house so my daughters in law will not have too much clearing up to do when I finally leave it.
so CAROL CHIN and TONY PADUJE

who were married on
APRIL 24 1993

I would like to return your beautiful stitched wedding souvenir to you.

I hope you still love and cherish each other as the panel suggests and if you will ring me at 03-431-3911
and give me an address I shall pack it and send it..

With apologies for not returning it sooner.




No comments:

Post a Comment